Backstory

The preponderance of pig ignorance of agents still astounds me after 30 years. 80% have offered zero response 6 to 8 months after my approach. How difficult is it to say "Thanks but no thanks" when you have to open my email to read the submission? Thank you very much to the 20% who did respond, even though you rejected it. To the other 80%: TWATS. Try to be professional and learn some fucking manners.

We All Have One

FOLLOW ME

  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • c-youtube

© 2015 by Mark Pepper. Proudly created with Wix.com